This app helps you compile your Quake maps in a more user-friendlier way, you need to set up a few paths and options and there you go. It can also optionally watch your map for changes and auto-compile only what is actually needed (e.g. run light only when lights changed, or run -onlyents if only point entities changed).
Here's what's new in v0.7:
* Open multiple config tabs.
* Customize compilation steps order and add custom commands with variables.
* Option to auto-save when closing configs or exiting the app.
* Save selected compiler options as a new preset.
* Utility links to mapping tutorials, downloading tools and editor.
* Reorganized UI more logically.
* Bugfix: regarding recent configs history.
* Bugfix: watch map file sometimes failed to detect changes.