MakeFaceEdges: accelerate with a hash table
might be a nice patch to have in txqbsp-xt. Your SolidBSP is already lightning fast, and I noticed MakeFaceEdges was one of the bottlenecks on big maps; with this patch it completes almost instantly.
I was looking at bringing some of the qbsp optimizations from txqbsp-xt to tyrutils: the 1024-unit max node size, and the different way that SelectPartition measures the bounding box of the list of surfaces.
These brought the compile time of the huge bbin1.map in line with txqbsp-xt (as well as improving leaf/node counts close to what txqbsp-xt gets), but they also caused telefragged.map to leak, so I didn't merge those changes in (maybe next snapshot I'll put them in with a command-line flag, though).