This pack has been distributed for free. No financial gains have been made by any of the Lethargy team members. Feel free to share this pack with others as long as you keep it and all of its elements intact.
1. Limitations. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any elements of Oblivion without our permission.
2. Technical Support. Lethargy Software shall provide limited technical support for a period of 90 days from date of purchase, in accordance with the support documentation included with the Software.
3. No Liability for Consequential Damages. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall Lethargy Software or its suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use the software product, even if Lethargy Software has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Because some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you.
4. Indemnification. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold Lethargy Software, its suppliers, and their respective officers, employees and agents (collectively, the "Indemnified Parties") harmless from and third party claim whatsoever (including without limitation any claim of your customer) arising from or relating to your use of the Software or from any use permitted by you. You are also responsible for compliance with applicable laws in the use of the Software, and you shall indemnify, defend, and hold the Indemnified Parties harmless from any action, claim, or expense arising from or related to any alleged or actual violation of applicable law in connection with the use of the Software by you or any use permitted by you.
5. Trademarks. Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation. Quake2 is a registered trademark of id Software, Inc.
Maximum thanks to Id software for creating a great game.
Lots of hard work has been put into this project over the months and we at Lethargy would love to hear any thoughts on Oblivion. If you have any question concering Oblivion or future Lethargy releases mail us at the e-mail address mentioned earlier in this file. If you want to complain, please just remember, you got this product for free...